indypledge.online is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
indypledge.online may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23 March 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- email address
- demographic information such as town/city
- other information relevant to the the Indy Pledge
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping of individuals and groups who have signed the pledge.
- We may periodically send emails about changes to the pledge using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want to recieve occasional emails.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by using the contact us link.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you relevant information about other groups which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, contact us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your name can be removed from the database at anytime, simply use the contact us page to get in touch.